It had to happen eventually. I just couldn't resist the temptation of creating an Open gun out of a Sig Sauer (GSG) 1911-22 pistol. So I took an older C-More Railway Red Dot that I had laying around and mounted it on my GSG. The comp is a prototype in the video and the finished design is now available HERE. I plan to replace the Grip Safety / Beaver Tail with a more ergonomic one. I find the stock grip safety to be a bit uncomfortable. I also plan to replace the main spring housing with a new flat one with an Integrated Magwell since the +2 and +3 basepads work great with magwells. I'll keep you updated as the progress continues.