Thursday, April 25, 2013

1911 Ambidextrous Magazine Release "Right Side Mag Catch"

The Mitchell Custom "Right Side Mag Catch" for the 1911 and 2011 framed pistols allows the shooter to change the position of the magazine release from the standard left side of the pistol to the right side. This is a nice modification if you have to change your grip on the gun while performing a magazine change. The right side mag catch also helps to ensure that your trigger finger is less likely to be on the trigger when performing a magazine change since your trigger finger is used to actuate the release. As a "Lefty", the right side mag catch allows you the feel of the 1911 the way Browning designed it :)

Purchase Info Here: http://www.bulletworks.com/bulletworks/R.Side_Mag_Catch.html
























4 comments:

  1. That is the think I liked about the Beretta 92. I have a small hand and it was easier for me eject the mag with my right index finger. I did not even need to turn the gun off the target. After the last round was being fired, I could be dropping the mag with the right hand while my left hand is already coming back with a new mag.

    I am happy to see this for the 1911!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. pdq ambi bolt release

    ReplyDelete
  3. When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. ambidextrous bolt release

    ReplyDelete