Monday, September 10, 2012

Cleaning Your Handgun (The Quick and Dirty Method)

I've fielded lots of questions about my 38 super and how to take it apart. So in this video I go over the basic dis-assembly of my Open Division pistol for cleaning. I'll go into a much more detailed video on how to disassemble and reassemble the internal parts of the 2011 lower in another video. In this video I show a very basic cleaning that I do for most of my pistols, especially during a multi-day shooting match.

Depending on where you shoot, the environment can play havoc on your pistols. So when I shoot a match that I want to try and do my best at, I do everything I can to keep my gun clean. In most cases a typical gun cover for your holster will be just fine. But in extreme weather conditions I will bag my gun in between stages when I am not shooting.







No comments:

Post a Comment