Friday, September 14, 2012

The Rogers "Super-Stoc" for the AR15 Rifle (Mapul CTR Killer ?)

In my constant search for the next best thing for my AR15 that looks both cool and has great features, I find myself at odds since I lack the desire to spend exorbitant amounts of money for these items. While on a recent trip I stumbled into a local gunshop that had the Rogers Super Stock for $50. I had seen articles written on this stock in Front Sight Magazine (a USPSA production) and it seemed pretty cool. After seeing it first hand and for the $50 price tag (searching the internet shows that it goes for around $75). I decided to get it. I think the coolest thing about this stock is the fact that it fits both the commercial buffer tubes and the milspec tubes. This is a great feature in itself if you have multiple rifles with a mix of buffer tube systems.











No comments:

Post a Comment